Chicken bacon ranch is the ultimate combo - the tangy, salty flavor is just something I can’t get enough of!
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos are the yummiest party appetizer, after school snack, or anytime grub. They’re so easy to make using leftover chicken and cheese galore - go on and give it a try!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups, cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 (1-ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, for brushing
- Ranch dressing or salsa, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with tin foil and nonstick spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, bacon, chicken, cheese, and green onions. Add in dry ranch dressing mix. Mix well.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla and roll it up.
- Place rolled tortillas seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 20 times or until all the filling is used.
- Once finished, brush the tops with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges and tops are golden.
- Let cool slightly and serve with ranch dressing or salsa.