These little nests are so adorable, and edible! Easter Egg Nest Cupcakes are a magical treat you can whip up easily for a fun Easter treat!
All you need is a boxed cake mix to make some cupcakes, then it’s decorating time! Ice them up, and then dip them in toasted coconut for the “nest,” and finish it off with some mini eggs! You’ll love serving these at your next get-together or potluck.
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients on the box
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 package Cadbury mini eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 stick of butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Prepare cake mix according to package. Place cake mix in cupcake holder and bake according to package directions.
2. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla.
3. Once cupcakes are cooled, frost them with a butter knife.
4. To toast your coconut, spread evenly over a baking sheet, and bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
5. Top frosted cupcakes with coconut and mini eggs. Enjoy!