It doesn’t get much easier than this Blueberry Ice Cream Tart for a sweet and refreshing treat this summer! This showstopping dessert is super easy to throw together for any occasion.
Feel free to add some fresh blueberries to the mix for additional flavor and bite, but this treat is delicious no matter what. You’ll love the creamy decadence in this one!
- 1-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix together crushed wafers and cinnamon in a small bowl, then add melted butter and continue mixing until well-combined.
- Press evenly into the bottom of prepared springform pan.
- In a large bowl, gently fold together softened ice cream and pie filling. Spread evenly over crust.
- Cover and freeze tart until firm. Take out of the freezer and allow to soften 10 minutes before serving, then remove the sides of the pan, slice up and enjoy!