This Strawberry Ice Dream Pie has come to the rescue several times for me when I needed a quick and easy dessert. Now that it’s summer, I make this all the time, and my friends and family always have rave reviews!
Using a premade chocolate pie crust makes this pie so easy to whip up the night before and have ready when I need it. It’s that time of the year to take advantage of strawberry season, and you’ll be so glad you did once you give this a try! You’ll love how creamy, sweet and refreshing a slice of this is!
- Premade chocolate pie crust
- Nonstick spray
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, divided
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice 1 cup of strawberries and place in large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon strawberry jam and lemon juice, then gently stir. Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into prepared crust, smoothing top. Freeze 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Quarter remaining strawberries lengthwise and combine with remaining 3 tablespoons jam. Arrange mixture over pie. Serve immediately.