Ah, to be a kid again. If that’s something you find yourself saying all the time, whip up a batch of this delicious Funfetti Cake Batter Milkshake!
This milkshake is reminiscent of licking the whisk after whipping up some cake batter. Give this a go, and feel free to share with the kids! The fun sprinkles and cherry on top really take the cake!
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup cold milk
- 2 tablespoons yellow or white dry cake mix
- 2 tablespoons funfetti sprinkles
For the toppings:
- Whipped cream
- Extra sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
- In a blender, add the ice cream, milk and cake mix. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add the sprinkles and pulse once or twice just to combine.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top. Drink right away!