Donut...fries?! Yes, you heard that right, and your taste buds will be so happy you did! These Donut Fries are the ultimate food mash-up - between the “fries,” chocolate, and sprinkles, you’ll want to throw a party to celebrate discovering these!
Decorate these with any sprinkles you like, and you can also experiment with different types of chocolate or dips like white chocolate or dulce de leche. Fry these up for a fun party treat!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- Canola oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Roll out each biscuit until 3 to 4" long. Slice into strips.
- Heat oil in a large pot or deep fryer over medium-high heat until slightly bubbling. Add biscuit strips and fry until golden, turning once, 2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Roll donut strips in sugar and dip in melted chocolate, then top with sprinkles. Serve immediately.