Your kids are going to love this dessert! I mean, it's dirt...that you can EAT! What kid wouldn't want to eat that? The best part about this recipe is that, even though it looks like something you scooped out of the garden, it's absolutely delicious! Serve it at your Halloween parties for a fun and easy treat that the whole family will love.
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding
- 2 packages of Oreos
- 1 package of pumpkin candies
- 1 package of green sour straws candy
- 3 cups of milk
- Make your pudding mix according to the package directions.
- Place your Oreos in a food processor and pulse until smooth (they should be the consistency of sand).
- Take your clear cups or dishes and start by putting a layer of chocolate pudding in the bottom. Next add a layer of Oreo crumbs, another layer of pudding and top with more crumbs.
- Place a sour green straw candy on top (for the pumpkin vine) and place 3-4 pumpkin candies alongside it.
- Your desserts are now ready to eat! Enjoy!