It won't be a struggle to get your kids to eat their turkey if you're serving them these! Although they may not be as healthy as the real thing, Rice Krispies Turkey Legs are delicious and look just like an actual turkey leg.
- 8 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- White candy melts
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 pretzel rods
- 1/4 cup butter
- Break the pretzels in half.
- In a small bowl, melt your white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Dip the ends of the pretzels into your white chocolate and press two mini marshmallows on the end of each pretzel. Set on parchment paper to let chocolate set.
- Dip your pretzels into the white chocolate again, making sure to coat the pretzel almost all the way to the end. Place on parchment paper to let the chocolate harden.
- Make your Rice Krispies mixture (either on the stove or microwave).
- Take a handful of the mixture and shape into a ball. Press the end of the pretzel into the ball and shape to make it look like a turkey leg.
- Place all your turkey legs on parchment paper for about 15 minutes to let set.
- Your turkey legs are now ready to be eaten, enjoy!