Caramel apples are delicious, and so are Rice Krispies...so why not combine the two into a super yummy treat that's perfect for fall? These Rice Krispie Treat Caramel Apples are a super easy dessert you can make with your kids. Give them a try and let us know how they turn out!
- 3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 21 ounces marshmallow creme
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
For the caramel sauce:
- Caramel chews
- 1 tbsp water
- Mix peanut butter and marshmallow cream together. Add Rice Krispies, mix.
- Form into medium-large balls, about the size of apples. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and chill.
- Cut up your caramel chews and place in a microwave safe bowl with 1 tbsp water. Microwave until melted and smooth.
- Dip your Rice Krispie balls into the caramel mixture.
- Add lollipop sticks once set, then serve. Enjoy!