Trying to find a yummy breakfast that is not your usual cereal or toast is sometimes tricky. We all want something out of the ordinary, but don't always know what it is.
Turns out, this Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll Up is exactly what you need! It's got a cinnamon and sugar outer layer that holds in all that delicious cream cheese, that together makes the best breakfast possible.
Give it a try today!
- 1 loaf thin, white bread
- 2/3 bar cream cheese (8 oz), softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Start by slicing off the crusts of your bread.
3. Roll the bread flat with a rolling pin.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined. In a separate bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
5. Spread about 1- 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese onto the flattened bread and roll it up into little tubes.
6. Dip each roll up in the melted butter before rolling it in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
7. Line your roll ups onto an ungreased cookie sheet then place in oven for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.