This grown-up fruit dessert screams summer fun! Margarita Melon is a mash-up of two of the best things about summertime - watermelon and margaritas. It's pretty amazing and definitely something you NEED to try. Your friends and family won't be able to get enough of these sweet, juicy, delicious slices of melon margarita magic.
- 1 watermelon
- coarse salt/margarita salt
- Cut your watermelon into wedge slices about 1-2 inches thick.
- Put the slices on a baking sheet and pour tequila and lime juice over top.
- Let your slices soak in the mixture for 1 hour.
- When ready to eat, dunk your slice in margarita salt and enjoy!