A slice of pie is all I needed after any good meal and a coffee of course! I have always been drawn to cream pies, banana being my absolute favorite! And here is the absolute best recipe to make!
No need to make a cookie crust here, go ahead and pick up a premade crust(Nobody will know the difference), Throw your bananas in whole and cover with butterscotch pie filling! Pile whipped pudding a mile high and enjoy!
- 1 prebaked chocolate crust
- 5-6 ripe bananas
- 1 box butterscotch pie filling + ingredients required on the box
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- Place peeled bananas in pie crust, cut into halves if necessary - slice one banana to fill gaps.
- Prepare butterscotch pudding according to box instructions and pour over bananas, set aside.
- Whip heavy cream with vanilla pudding mix until stiff. Using spatula cover the pie (pile it nice and high!)
- Place in fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve!