If you're lucky enough to know someone born between March 21st and April 20th, then congratulations, you belong to an exclusive club that contains only the best and brightest of friends: those born under the Zodiac sign of Aries, the ram.
Sure, everybody who sees this is going to argue that THEIR Zodiac sign is so much better, but let's get real here, we all know who's really going to improve your life. Don't believe me? Check out these facts.
1) Aries is the first of the signs. Y'know what #1 means right? That means you're hanging out with a winner, not a loser.
2) We're some of the most adventurous of the Zodiac signs, meaning we're guaranteed to show you a good time.
3) Aries is the only Fire sign that can get along with our own sign, because we bolster our partner's fire. Eat it, Leo and Sagittarius.
4) Aries are naturally positive and outgoing, so we lift your spirits up, unlike some of those other Debbie Downer signs.
Still not convinced? Then keep reading!
5) We're also optimistic, so we'll make sure your glass stays half-full at the very least!
6) Aries are very ambitious, and we don't believe in getting anything but the best, for us or our friends. After all, we deserve it.
7) We're incredibly generous people, and we don't expect the same things in return. Seriously, just let us pick up the check the next time we go out. We've got this.
8) Aries are independent. Tired of friends that are always bumming cash off you, calling you at the worst hours to complain about nothing, and expecting you to devote your life to them? Not a problem here.
9) We're also completely straightforward. We won't beat around the bush about something, but we're also not rude about it either (unlike SOME signs).
10) Aries are just a ton of fun. Why don't you have one in your life already?
I'll be the first to admit that the Khloe Kardashain/Tristan Thompson/Jordyn Woods cheating scandal is frivolous and a little bit trashy. Does it really make a difference to anyone in the world other than them? Not at all. But is it fun listening in to drama that doesn't concern or affect you whatsoever? Absolutely. On the first part of the season finale of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe and the entire family