If you're lucky enough to know someone born between March 21st and April 20th, then congratulations, you belong to an exclusive club that contains only the best and brightest of friends: those born under the Zodiac sign of Aries, the ram.
Sure, everybody who sees this is going to argue that THEIR Zodiac sign is so much better, but let's get real here, we all know who's really going to improve your life. Don't believe me? Check out these facts.
1) Aries is the first of the signs. Y'know what #1 means right? That means you're hanging out with a winner, not a loser.
2) We're some of the most adventurous of the Zodiac signs, meaning we're guaranteed to show you a good time.
3) Aries is the only Fire sign that can get along with our own sign, because we bolster our partner's fire. Eat it, Leo and Sagittarius.
4) Aries are naturally positive and outgoing, so we lift your spirits up, unlike some of those other Debbie Downer signs.
Still not convinced? Then keep reading!
5) We're also optimistic, so we'll make sure your glass stays half-full at the very least!
6) Aries are very ambitious, and we don't believe in getting anything but the best, for us or our friends. After all, we deserve it.
7) We're incredibly generous people, and we don't expect the same things in return. Seriously, just let us pick up the check the next time we go out. We've got this.
8) Aries are independent. Tired of friends that are always bumming cash off you, calling you at the worst hours to complain about nothing, and expecting you to devote your life to them? Not a problem here.
9) We're also completely straightforward. We won't beat around the bush about something, but we're also not rude about it either (unlike SOME signs).
10) Aries are just a ton of fun. Why don't you have one in your life already?
You may or may not know the name Sondra Locke, but with a little prodding, you're sure to remember the roles she brought to life. Since her breakout performance in 1968's The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, a movie which got her an Oscar nomination, she was was a sought after Hollywood talent.Sadly, it was announced that Locke passed away after battling breast and bone cancer. She was 74.Despite the award buzz that
Christmas is in full swing in the households of our favorite royals! Just a few days after the palaces, Buckingham and Kensington, unveiled their massive Christmas trees and festive decorations, some of the royals are now sharing their Christmas photos. Not only did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first official Christmas card photo get posted on social media, Kensington Palace also released Prince William and Kate Middleton's family holiday portraits. The Royal Family/YouTubeThe family's
Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell are one of the sweetest couples in Hollywood, but someone close to Julie Andrews is trying to break them up. Kayti Edwards, the step-granddaughter of the iconic Mary Poppins actress, gave an interview with Daily Mail, where she claims that she and Shepard shared a "passionate" night together while he was already dating his now-wife. Instagram - Kristen BellEdwards recalled meeting up with Shepard at a party two years
Can you believe it has been seven months since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had their nuptials? The couple tied the knot on May 19 in St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in front of hundreds of their closest family and friends, more than 2600 members of the public, and of course, the millions of people watching from home. The hour-long ceremony and the carriage procession that followed were televised for all to see, but
During a busy holiday flying season it's not uncommon to have delays. Mechanical failure, bad weather, and other factors can all make traveling a huge headache.So it's not too unusual that a Southwest Airlines flight ran into difficulty on its way to Dallas, TX. What was weird, however, was why it needed to turn around and head back to Seattle.Flight 3606 was a special flight, carrying with it "life-critical cargo" that would mean
Dancing With the Stars just wrapped up its 26th season with radio host Bobby Bones and pro dancer Sharna Burness waltzing away with the coveted Mirrorball Trophy. Despite the mesmerizing routines, elimination controversies, and behind-the-scenes drama that would usually keep people glued to their TV screens, this season saw the ratings drop a bit. Still, the competitive series hosted by Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, managed to get renewed for another season, but there's a