If you're lucky enough to know someone born between March 21st and April 20th, then congratulations, you belong to an exclusive club that contains only the best and brightest of friends: those born under the Zodiac sign of Aries, the ram.
Sure, everybody who sees this is going to argue that THEIR Zodiac sign is so much better, but let's get real here, we all know who's really going to improve your life. Don't believe me? Check out these facts.
1) Aries is the first of the signs. Y'know what #1 means right? That means you're hanging out with a winner, not a loser.
2) We're some of the most adventurous of the Zodiac signs, meaning we're guaranteed to show you a good time.
3) Aries is the only Fire sign that can get along with our own sign, because we bolster our partner's fire. Eat it, Leo and Sagittarius.
4) Aries are naturally positive and outgoing, so we lift your spirits up, unlike some of those other Debbie Downer signs.
Still not convinced? Then keep reading!
5) We're also optimistic, so we'll make sure your glass stays half-full at the very least!
6) Aries are very ambitious, and we don't believe in getting anything but the best, for us or our friends. After all, we deserve it.
7) We're incredibly generous people, and we don't expect the same things in return. Seriously, just let us pick up the check the next time we go out. We've got this.
8) Aries are independent. Tired of friends that are always bumming cash off you, calling you at the worst hours to complain about nothing, and expecting you to devote your life to them? Not a problem here.
9) We're also completely straightforward. We won't beat around the bush about something, but we're also not rude about it either (unlike SOME signs).
10) Aries are just a ton of fun. Why don't you have one in your life already?
Many of us have a difficult time remembering our childhood. Maybe we remember a few friends, a teacher who liked us, and the school we went to, but for the most part, everything else is a blur. Elementary school doesn't seem like a big deal while we're there, or in hindsight, but it's actually a crucial time of development. In many ways, our younger years shape our personality and how we grow up. The things
I'm buying a house pretty soon and something I'm really excited about is the decor! I love choosing wall hangings, color schemes, furniture, and basically anything else I need to make the space my own. Growing up in a Christian family, there were certain bible verses that stuck with me and I tried to live by. "God is in her, she will not fall" from Psalm 46:5 always strikes a chord with me. When
Here's the story of a lovely lady, who was bringing up three very lovely children.Her name is Katie Blackmer, and a few years ago she realized her marriage to her husband, Stephen Shepard, just wasn't working.The pair called it quits, but co-parenting after a divorce is not easy, and they learned that the hard way.Still, all the strife they lived through paved the way for something special: a unique blended family situation
With a growing number of emotional support animals in the United States, it's easy to see why those in need would gravitate to owning one of these invaluable pets. Although most emotional support animals are dogs, wild animals such as squirrels and peacocks have been known to help individuals with physical, psychiatric, or intellectual disabilities. Even though it sounds absurd that these animals would be able to genuinely provide aid when their owner is
Whether you're prone to headaches or not, we've all experienced the crushing pain pounding in our forehead at one time or another.Although there are products to alleviate the discomfort we feel during an episode, sometimes our symptoms aren't actually from a migraine at all. Devastatingly, this was the case for an Iowa teenager who passed away after being diagnosed with a rare disease he originally thought was just simply a headache."If anything, I
The loss or injury of a child in a freak accident will always leave parents wondering what they could have done differently to prevent it. That being said, it's impossible to foresee that a common activity, like biking or mowing the lawn, could go very wrong. For example, last month, a 10-year-old girl was in a freak lawnmower accident, needing 200 stitches down the middle of her face, after her father ran over a tool