Cake is the perfect way to celebrate. It doesn't matter what the occasion is, if there's cake it immediately becomes better.
Unless, of course, you get one of these cakes. These are so messed up I don't even know who to blame. But they're also hilarious so frankly, I don't care whose fault it is.
1. Something tells me the instructions were not followed...
2. What do you have against Heather?
3. What...what was this supposed to say?
4. Marc will be disappointed. Or maybe Mark the Sailor will be thrilled!
5. I don't know if I'm more offended by the person who took the instructions literally, or the person who wrote "Olympics Rings"
6. Still gets the point across, no?
7. We don't know! Maybe they wore purple the entire year!
8. Congratulations to the bumble bee for whatever he or she accomplished!
9. Friends, proof-reading is important.
My mum ordered a cake for my sisters bd n asked for a blond girl on top but it autocorrected to blind n we got this pic.twitter.com/SeAoETigfw— emily (@emilyseggie_) August 16, 2015
11. As opposed to the discredited Victorian who ALSO ordered a cake from the same location.
12. How does this happen?
13. What is an Anniverscury?
14. Pretty cool though.
15. Whatever you say.