We've all had our less-than-proud moments in the kitchen. Remember that time you were boiling water and forgot about it? Or maybe you cooked pasta too long and it became a Medusa-like mass. All we can say is, thank goodness for smoke alarms.
Guess what though? Your cooking isn't as bad as you thought. We've found some of the best worst cooking fails that will make you look like a budding chef.
1. Steak cooked in milk with jelly beans as garnish? Seems legit.
2. If that's what you were going for, it worked.
3. What happens when a pressure cooker explodes? Yup, that's the lid embedded in the ceiling.
4. When it's your friend's birthday and you have nothing but leftover congealed pasta, you make do.
5. When pizza turns into a nuclear explosion.
6. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
7. How, just how?
See more cooking fails on the next page!
8. A halved watermelon will do when you run out of clean bowls.
9. Hint: Lighting the tips of spaghetti noodles on fire WILL NOT cook them faster.
10. You can't put just anything in the microwave...
11. Let this be a lesson to you.
12. Always stir the pasta.
13. Pro Tip: Plastic and glass are not the same things.
14. This is just lazy.
15. Last but not least...
Have you had any ridiculous cooking fails? We want to know what they are! Post your story in the comments!