Everyone knows that the original production is the best one. Like most fans, we get excited when the TV Guide announces that it'll be on, then utterly disappointed when we realize it's not the original featuring our beloved Hayley Mills!
If you grew up in the 60s, you probably watched this movie hundreds of times and likely know every detail about the story. In this hilarious film, teenage twin sisters, discover that they had separated at birth and scheme to bring their parents back together
But how well do you remember details?
Test your trivia knowledge of this Disney classic with our trivia questions below. Once you've answered them all, check our answers against ours at the bottom!
1. When the layer cake falls off the totem pole, who's face does it fall on?
2. What was Susan's last name?
3. What was the name of the summer camp where the girls meet?
4. What garment does Mitch find hanging in the shower?
5. Who gives Mitch a black eye?
6. Where were the girls from?
7. What musical instrument does Sharon play?
8. What song do the girls sing for their parents on their date?
9. What is the name of Mitch's fiancée?
10. When Susan first meets her grandfather, what does he smell like?
11. When is the twins' birthday?
12. What bad habit does Susan have that Sharon must adopt?
13. What is their mother's first and last name?
14. What breed of dog does Susan have?
15. What's the name of the boy that Susan dances with?
- Miss Inch
- Camp Inch
- A bra
- California and Boston
- Let's Get Together
- Vicki Robinson
- Peppermint and tobacco
- November 12
- Biting nails
- Maggie McKendrick
- German Shepherd