Christmas is just around the corner and we all have a lot to do. There's shopping, wrapping, planning, travelling, cooking, baking, and more, all to do without even thinking about the decorations. Sometimes it's all just a little bit too much, so something has to go.
It's a lot of work to set up a tree or put up lights on the house, especially when you know you aren't going to be home to enjoy it on the day anyways. Some people have found a way to celebrate the holiday in their own more low-key way, and honestly they are genius. Whether it's just making the best of a bad situation, or actually just clever in its own right, these people have found a way to make Christmas their own.
1. What was once a stack of unfinished laundry is now a beautiful tree!
2. Listen, it's just going to get tangled again next year, can't we just give up at this point?
3. As long as they are happy, it doesn't matter what the tree looks like!
4. Sometimes ordering things online is a little bit tricky. Always make sure you check the size first...
5. Okay, but this is actually so smart!
6. It's like a modern interpretation, it's good to branch out and try something new
7. You could probably argue that this took a decent amount of effort as well, but at least there were no ladders involved
8. This one was taken down after complaints, and you can really see why, but in theory it's pretty clever!