Whether your grandma wants to sit you down for your hundredth game of Scrabble, or she has another one of her long-winded stories she needs you to hear, it's hard to get mad at her when her intentions are good.
Gift giving can be a tricky business, especially when it comes from someone more than twice your age.
Check out this hilarious list of the most adorable gift fails from grandma and appreciate that they didn't happen to you.
1. When your 84-year-old grandmother apologized for having to wear her nightgown in from of you.
You made the mistake of saying it looked comfortable. She took this as an invitation to get you into one, as well. Who could say no to that sweet face?
2. When your 91-year-old grandmother sends you exactly what you need for your next party.
She doesn't need to know that you will win the "ugly sweater" contest with this gem.
3. When Grandma Crocheted a Shark Blanket
I don't think she saw what she did there...
4. When you have the initials BJ, and grandma finds you a shirt thinking it was a great coincidence.
But you still have to wear it and not tell her why people are snickering.
5. When Grandma thinks you need a new mug for work.
"You know, because it looks like poop and I know you think that's funny."
6. When your daughter asks Grandma for fingerless gloves with flower on them.
7. When Grandma gets you a new shirt.
I don't think she gets it.
8. When you jokingly tell Grandma you want 100 things from the dollar store for Christmas.
Clearly, Grandma doesn't like a troll.
9. Such a sweet old lady!
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
🖤 this gift from my grandma shes so sweet pic.twitter.com/r3xnGQJ8zW— gabs 🌻🐝 (@apathygabby) December 25, 2016
You're only half way there, get ready to keep laughing!
10. Grandma wants to make sure you stay warm
...even if it's 80 degrees out.
11. Grandma gives you her old TV so that her grandson could "finally play some video games"
I won't be the one to tell her it won't work.
12. Grandma, my name is Clint.
13. His 12-year-old niece does duct tape crafts, so Grandma bought her this for her birthday
I don't think she read the package correctly.
14. When 82-year-old Grandma wants you to stay warm.
But doesn't realize it's just a gag gift.
15. When you don't look closely at the wrapping.
16. This belongs on your desk at work.
Grandma worked hard on them after all.
17. After telling Grandma you have neck pain, she gives you this.
18. So after grandma buys this shirt, mom ruins it by saying...
"BRB, Grabbin Tits." Thanks mom.
19. Grandma picks her gifts with love in mind.
20. After shaving your head, Grandma wanted to make sure your head stayed warm.
Which one was your favorite? Share with us in the comments.
Inspiration: Bored Panda