We're all looking for ways to save time and money, especially when it comes to home items.
Here's a list of 25 affordable things you can buy for your home that will make your life so much easier.
My family loves them, and I'm sure you will too!
1. Chop vegetables and fruit in a jiffy (perfect for guac and fruit salad!)
The Chef'n VeggieChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper is simple to use and will cut prep time in half.
All you have to do is put all your ingredients in the compact container, twist and lock the lid, then pull the cord to spin.
2. This organic mushroom kit will save you lots of money
The maker of this indoor gardening kit guarantees that your mushrooms will grow within 10 days, or they'll give you your money back.
3. Prevent cross contamination with this cutting board that comes with seven mats
The different colored mats even have small images of what they're supposed to be used for, such as vegetables, meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, bread, etc.
4. Get melamine sponges in bulk and make your own magic erasers
The secret behind what makes Mr. Clean so great is the material of the sponge, which is melamine.
By buying your own, and adding 1 teaspoon of Borax, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, and 1/2 cup of warm water to the sponges, you've just created the perfect cleaning product.
5. Make the most of your closet space
Certain clothing items are not easy to hang, and if you don't have space for them in your wardrobe, you need a special hanger like this.
This hanger is perfect for bras, tank tops, hats, and scarves.
6. This automatic egg cooker will give you the bang for your buck
This gadget can cook up to seven eggs perfectly.
7. Strip vegetable and herb leaves with ease
You won't understand how useful this product is until you get it.
It works so well with vegetables like kale, collard greens, chard, and herbs like oregano, rosemary, and thyme.
8. Making the perfect dough is just one click away
This adjustable rolling pin evenly flattens dough to your desired thickness, which makes it perfect for pizza, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, and more.
9. Having trouble opening a lid? There's no need to worry when you've got this flexible jar opener
This washable jar opener easily grips all kinds of jar and bottle sizes, so you don't have to worry about hurting your hand.
10. Keep your beverages warm at all times
This electric mug warmer is perfect for maintaining the temperature of your coffee, tea, or soup.
Sit back, relax, and never have to worry again about taking your time while enjoying a hot beverage.
11. This easy-to-install outlet shelf will make you life so much easier
Most of the gadgets we use nowadays are rechargeable, so this outlet shelf is just what you need to maximize space and decrease clutter.
12. This compact, multi-functional tool is a must-buy
This 10-in-one tool includes an apple cutter, avocado scoop, fruit slicer, mesh cutter, citrus squeezer, masher, grater, and more.
13. Minimize sound, maximize comfort
Protect your furniture and prevent giving someone's heart a jumpstart with these door bumpers.
14. Self-leveling measuring spoons are really a game changer
Getting the perfect measurements is only a click away with these measuring spoons that come with built-in scrapers.
15. It costs less than $30 to fall asleep to soothing sounds
This portable sound machine features high quality rain, brook, ocean, thunder, white noise, and summer night sounds to help you fall asleep faster.
What I love about this device is that it comes with an optional timer.
16. ComfiLife's orthopedic memory foam cushion is perfect for back pain and sciatica relief
Sitting can sometimes be a pain, but not if you have a seat cushion that is designed to give you a healthy posture.
I sit more than eight hours a day and I can't imagine my life without this product!
17. You'll be grateful for this bedside storage caddy when you're all cozy in bed
Store all your essentials within arm's reach.
This storage caddy is also perfect for tables, sofas, and chairs.
18. Say goodbye to plastic and hello to organic reusable food wraps
These reusable sheets last for about 150 uses, and each time you use them, they create a protective seal that keeps your food fresh for longer.
19. This warming butter knife is a must-have if you store your butter in the fridge
Are you tired of cold, hard butter that just won't spread on your warm toast? Who isn't?
This serrated warming butter knife will turn the coldest blocks into a creamy spread.
20. Don't waste another inch of your pineapple
This stainless steel pineapple corer will perfectly slice your pineapples without the need of a knife.
No more messes and wasted fruit!
21. Your friends will think these burgers were delivered if you use this meat press
For stuffed burgers, regular burgers, or sliders, this is the press you need.
22. One of Oprah's favorite things is this fish hotel, and I can see why
This easy-to-clean, unique fish bowl is perfect for small fish that need their space.
23. Your home needs a first-aid kit too
This portable nine-piece tool set comes with all the household essentials tools that you would ever need.
24. Save the environment and store reusable metal straws in your kitchen
These straws even come with cleaning brushes and a case.
25. This breakfast sandwich maker will save you time and money every morning
Making a healthy sandwich can be time-consuming, which is why the Hamilton Beach dual breakfast sandwich maker exists.
You can make up to two sandwiches in five minutes with this device.
Which product will you be buying first?
Just so you know, Shared may collect a share of sales or other compensation from some of the links on this page. However, we only choose products we would or have purchased ourselves.