Ribs are one of those summertime staples, but there’s so many extravagant ways of cooking them, that it’s hard to choose one method!
These 60 Minute BBQ Ribs are fabulous because they’re foolproof, simple, absolutely tender, and perfectly charred on the grill. You’ll love the flavorful dry rub on these, too!
- ⅓ cup coarse salt
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 2 racks pork spare ribs
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees.Prepare dry rub in a small bowl by mixing all the dry ingredients together until well-incorporated.
- Remove membrane from back of the ribs.
- Coat ribs evenly in prepared dry rub on both side of ribs.
- Wrap each rack individually in heavy duty aluminum foil or double up the foil.
- Grill 1 hour, then remove from foil, place ribs back on the grill, and sauce them up with the BBQ sauce.
- Cook 4 minutes on each side, basting with additional BBQ sauce as desired. Enjoy!