Baby showers are an exciting time for the mama to be, but what's even more exciting is finding out whether or not it's going to be a boy or girl. That time may come during the pregnancy, or it might be left to the very end and come as a complete surprise to the mom and dad to be.
Either way, if you're the one hosting a shower for that special friend or family member of yours, here's some adorable cupcakes that are beyond fitting for that day! He or she...we will see!
- store bought plain cupcakes
- blue and pink gumballs
- blue icing
- pink icing
- pink and blue sprinkle candies
- plastic wine glasses
- Assemble plastic wine glasses.
- Place blue gumballs (for a boy) in the bottom of a wine glass and fill till about half way. Do the same for a girl but with pink gumballs.
- Place a vanilla cupcake on top.
- For the blue glasses, use a star icing tip and ice the top of the cupcake with blue icing. Repeat the same process for the pink glasses and use the pink icing.
- Lightly sprinkle the cupcakes with their matching color sprinkles.