If you’re looking for an appetizer for a get together or party, look no further - these Bacon Cheeseburger Ritzwiches are delicious and adorably bite-sized!
One would never think that Ritz crackers could act as burger buns, but they’re actually a perfect, buttery cookie that’s great for the job. These are so easy to throw together, and you’ll want to eat them all yourself after taking a bite. You’ll love this spin on mini sliders!
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 2 American cheese slices, each cut into 6 pieces
- 12 fully cooked bacon slices
- 12 dill pickle chips
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shape meat into 12 mini patties. Cook in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 1 minute on each side.
- Place burger on each of 12 crackers; top with cheese and remaining crackers. Wrap bacon slice around each cracker sandwich; place, seam side down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 3 minutes or until burgers are done and cheese is melted.
- Top with pickles and ketchup.