Regular pancakes are cool and all, but Kool-Aid Pancakes?! You can make pancakes in practically every color of the rainbow!
Get your kids involved once you've made up some pancake batter - all you need to do is add in Kool-Aid packets in the color(s) of your choice for a colorful, fun treat!
- 1 packet Kool-Aid drink mix, whatever flavor you like
- 4 cups pancake mix, plus ingredients required on box
- Make the batter according to pancake mix directions, then add in the Kool-Aid drink mix in your desired flavor.
- Preheat a large pan to medium heat.
- Scoop out pancake batter and cook until bubbles appear towards the middle of the pancake. Flip, then continue cooking until done.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.