Dole Whip is well-known by Disney lovers as one of their most famous and loved sweet treats. Even if you haven't tried the creamy soft serve, if you're a pineapple lover, this one's for you.
These Dole Whip Popsicles are the perfect way to cool off in the summer heat. All it takes is a simple blitz through the blender, pop them into popsicle molds, and you've got a treat that can be kept frozen until you're ready for a cool-off session. The whole family will love these!
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a blender, blitz together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into popsicle molds, then freeze until solid, about 2-4 hours.
- To remove from molds, run under warm water for a few seconds, until handles begin to loosen. Enjoy immediately!