Deviled eggs are the quintessential hors d'oeuvres for any classy affair, but that doesn't mean that you always have to stick with tradition. Why not switch things up and take your deviled eggs to the next level?
These Buffalo Fried Deviled Eggs are crispy, creamy and filled with buffalo flavor! After frying your whites you'll think, why have I never done this before?! It gives these delicious appetizers an unbelievable texture that you're going to love.
What's your favorite deviled egg recipe? Have you ever tried anything like these eggs before?
Get the full list of ingredients and directions for this delicious, bite-sized appetizer below.
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ranch dip & dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo Wing Sauce Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Vegetable oil, for frying
For the Buffalo Wing Sauce Seasoning:
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup cumin seeds
For the seasoning:
- Mix them all up in a bowl
For the eggs:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover by at least an inch with cold water.
- Bring to a rolling boil then remove from heat and let sit, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Drain and transfer eggs to a large bowl of ice water to cool.
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop yolks into a small bowl and place whites on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Mix yolks with remaining ingredients until well blended.
For the frying:
- Combine bread crumbs and seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk eggs and cream together in another shallow bowl.
- Place flour in a third shallow bowl. Place at least an inch of vegetable oil in a medium saucepan and heat to 350 degrees.
- Dip each egg white half in flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
- Drop 4 or 5 coated eggs at a time into the oil for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-line plate to drain.
- Once all eggs are fried, top each with 1 teaspoon (or so) of deviled egg filling and sprinkle with celery and parsley.
Now it's time to enjoy your delicious deviled eggs! Let us know how they turned out!
Watch our video below that shows you step by step how to make these tasty Buffalo Fried Deviled Eggs: