This is such a fun recipe to make on a camping trip! It's so simple to whip up and you can get your kids to help. Basically, it's a hot dog wrapped in Pillsbury dough and cooked over a fire...yum!
- Hot dogs
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Wooden skewers or long, clean sticks
- Aluminum foil
- Ketchup and mustard for dipping
- Skewer your hot dogs about 3/4 of the way in.
- Wrap one pre-cut triangle of crescent dough around each hot dog.
- Wrap each of the crescent wrapped hot dogs in aluminum foil.
- Roast over the campfire for about 15-20 minutes. Make sure to rotate the hot dog while it's cooking.
- Remove from the fire and unwrap. Serve with some mustard and ketchup for dipping and enjoy!