Champagne! Champagne! Champagne! It’s not just for drinking this time of year, you can put it in tons of different desserts!
Dips are a must for any gathering of people and champagne is a must for any celebration, so obviously putting the 2 together is super natural! Smooth and creamy with that hint of champagne that will remind you that the party has just begun.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup champagne
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Gold or silver glitter sprinkles for topping (optional)
- In a small bowl, whip the heavy cream on high until soft peaks begin to form. Reduce speed to medium and very slowly add in the champagne. Increase speed back to high and whip until thickened (about 30 seconds). Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese into a medium bowl. Using a mixer on medium speed, slowly add in powdered sugar and mix until well combined.
- Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle with glitter sprinkles before serving.