Pizza and meatloaf lovers unite! This colossal collaboration will have your taste buds exploding with flavor!
Treat your family for dinner tonight with this simple cheesy pizza stuffed meatloaf. A dinner that is guaranteed to have them racing for seconds.
- 3 Lbs of ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp each: dried garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic, minced onion
- 2 tsp each: dried basil, parsley, oregano, salt
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese, cut in half lengthwise to make two approx. 2 x 2 x 6 in pieces
- 5 oz pepperoni slices
- Marinara sauce to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine turkey, eggs and spices. Mix with your hands until well blended.
- Create a rectangle using roughly ⅓ of the mixture on a baking sheet.
- Place a layer of pepperoni in the middle of the rectangle.
- Cut your mozzarella brick in half and place side by side on the layer of pepperoni you just created.
- Cover the cheese with more pepperoni.
- With the remaining ground turkey, cover the sides and the top of the cheese.
- Cover the entire loaf in the remaining pepperoni.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve and top with your favorite marinara sauce!