Chicken Enchilada Bites are the perfect party food for your next get-together. Why slave over a whole enchilada spread, when you can make single-serving bites?
Top these off with whatever you like - tomato and green onion make a great combo, but the sky’s the limit with these!
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Tomato, chopped
- Green onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to to 350 degrees. Press the tortillas into the bottoms and up the sides of 12 muffin tin cups.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, taco sauce, chili powder, chicken and cheese in a medium bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortilla cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired. Let the enchilada cups cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Top with the tomato and green onion before serving, if desired.