Simple recognizable dinners with ingredients that can be bought at every store in america is what kids want and picky eaters while we’re on the subject. This is a definite winner if you agree with anything I just said.
Tender egg noodles and creamy chicken soup all mixed up with salty cheddar cheese covered in crunchy, addictive fried fried onions! Every spoonful will remind you how delicious your last was!
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounce container French onion dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 cup crushed French’s fried onions
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Stir in cooked egg noodles.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with crushed French’s fried onions.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.