You’ve had chicken parmesan, you’ve had pizza...bet you’ve never had this before! Chicken Parm Pizza is the best of both worlds, is so easy to make, and is so delicious to eat!
This lower-carb option is great for anybody that wants the yummy taste of pizza, without the heaviness of the dough. Give this a try for a special dinner tonight!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ cup pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Mix chicken and spices together and form into a circle using a plastic wrap-lined pie pan, wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
- Set up breading station with eggs, flour and bread crumbs all in separate dishes.
- Once chicken is fully frozen, place in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs.
- Cook in well-oiled pan over medium heat until golden, then flip carefully.
- Once golden on both sides, place on baking sheet, top with pizza sauce, cheeses and pepperoni. Broil in oven on high until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Have a slice!