My family looooves Fritos. The last time I made Frito Chili Pie, nobody could get enough of it!
If you’re a big fan of corn chips and chili, here is your new obsession: the Frito Pie Crescent Roll Ring! This thing is addictive for a snack, lunch, or dinner - so much so that you might not even want to share! It’s also insanely easy to throw together, so why not try this tonight?!
- 2 cans chili, drained of excess liquid
- 2 tubes crescent roll dough
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 small bag Fritos (or other corn chips)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent roll dough, separating each triangle. Arrange in a circular pattern, with the pointy ends of the triangles facing outward, making sure the base of the triangles overlap.
- Spread drained chili over triangle bases, forming a ring. Sprinkle cheese on top of chili, then top with crumbled Fritos.
- Fold triangle tips over filling - don’t worry about any gaps where the chili and cheese might peek out between the crescent roll triangles. Brush the top of dough with beaten egg.
- Bake until dough has turned lightly golden and cheese has melted, about 20 minutes.