I’m always open to new ways to get my coffee fix...a cuppa joe is welcome any time of day, and this recipe for Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Popsicles is refreshing and easy for summertime!
Using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, you can have some delicious coffee popsicles in no time! Dip them in chocolate for a treat you’ll want to make all the time!
- 2 1/2 cups coffee, room temperature or cold
- 1 cup coffee creamer
For the chocolate shell:
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Combine coffee with coffee creamer in a measuring cup.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add in sticks and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, remove popsicles from molds by loosening quickly by running the mold only under warm water.
- To make the chocolate shell, place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip popsicles halfway in melted chocolate, then allow to set in freezer.