Parties need trifles! There's no way around it! Now this spooky season we got you covered. Super simple and spooky at the same time!
Start with your favorite chocolate boxed cake mix for layer 1 and simply layer chocolate pudding, whip cream and crushed cookies for a little crunch. There you have it, your monster bash is complete!
- Chocolate cake mix + ingredients required on the box
- 2 (3.3 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 box of Oreos, crushed
- Chocolate syrup
- Spider gummies
- Prepare cake as directed on box. Let cool and cut into cubes.
- Make pudding by mixing pudding mixes with milk. Add half the Cool Whip and mix well. Set aside.
- Add half the cake cubes to the bottom of the trifle dish and add half the crushed Oreos. Spread on half the pudding cream mixture and repeat layers.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Add chocolate syrup to the top starting in the middle and swirl around in circles until you get to the edges. Using a toothpick, draw out lines from the center to create syrup web. Add spider gummies.