My grandma always had one and I’m sure her grandma had one too, yes I’m talking about jello molded desserts! It’s time to make one for your grandkids!
All you need is 4 ingredients and you can have this part of your holiday spread! As simple as just making regular jello only this will make a nice centerpiece for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 (6-ounce) box strawberry jello
- 1 (6-ounce) box lime jello
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 packets unsweetened gelatin
- In two separate bowls, prepare the jello mixes with 2 cups boiling water each. Stir each until dissolved, then pour into two greased 8x8-inch dishes to set in the refrigerator for a few hours, or overnight to set the best.
- Once set, cut the jello up into cubes, then mix them. Place back in the refrigerator until needed.
- In another bowl, stir the 3 packets gelatin in 1 cup cold water. Allow the gelatin to bloom 5 minutes, then stir in 1 cup boiling water, stirring to dissolve. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, then stir in cool at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare a bundt pan with nonstick spray, then gently transfer the jello cubes to it. Pour the cooled condensed milk mixture on top, then refrigerate overnight to set. Carefully remove from the mold and serve. Enjoy!