Whether you are self indulging or sharing with others, these sweet and savory little twists are sure to satisfy any craving!
In less than minutes, roll up a treat any taste is sure to love! Who wouldn't look forward to a warm cinnamon and sugar roll after braving what this winter has in store. Twist up a delightful treat today!
- 1 package prepared pizza crust (or your favorite recipe)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ pound powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Brush melted butter over dough.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture over the pizza dough.
- Cut dough in half (lengthwise), then slice the dough into sticks with pizza cutter.
- Take each “stick” of dough and twist into a spiral, Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- While the cinna-twists are baking, mix together the powdered sugar, milk, melted butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Serve icing with sticks.