Easter wouldn’t be Easter without Peeps! And when you really think about it peeps are marshmallows and the best thing to make with marshmallows are S’mores!
This Peeps S'mores Skillet is a colorful interpretation of the classic s’more! Velvety chocolate covered in gooey peeps won’t last long at your Easter get-together. Just stack some graham crackers beside and watch it disappear!
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream, warmed
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 to 5 packages of Peeps, mix and match colors to your liking
- Graham crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds, or in a pot over medium heat until warm.
- In a medium skillet, evenly spread out chocolate chips. Pour warmed whipping cream over the chips. Arrange Peeps in a colorful pattern atop.
- Bake until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.