Monkey breads have remained desserts for the most part until today. I couldn’t decide what flavor to start with so I picked 4! This is a totally simple snack to make for any party!
All good monkey breads start with of course pillsbury dough! Now everything is up to you now, I mean flavorwise. Dip your dough balls in butter and stick whatever you want on them! Salty bacon, gooey cheese, savory garlic or like I said whatever you want!
- 2 tubes pillsbury country biscuits
- 2 cups butter(melted)
- ½ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- ¼ cup parsley(chopped fine)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup aged cheddar cheese(grated fine)
- ¼ cup chives(chopped fine)
- 2 cloves garlic(minced)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray bundt pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits in half and roll into a ball in your hands.
- Dip ball into butter then roll in bacon and put it in the bundt pan.
- Continue rolling balls in parsley/ parmesan, cheddar and chive and garlic until all dough is used(make sure to disperse balls in bundt pan evenly so the different flavors are all mix in).
- Bake for 25-30 min and allow to cool slightly before flipping pan onto a serving dish.