Are you a fan of the cookie monster? We are huge fans of cookie monster around these parts, as you can see with our line up of cookie monster inspired dessert. We have cookie monster cupcakes, popcorn, fudge and even a cookie monster Halloween pumpkin!
Trifles are the perfect dessert and mini trifles can even be enjoyed on the go! Cookie Monster Mini Trifles are full of crunchy cookies, creamy whipped cream and easy instant pudding! Whip these blue treats up in minutes but it will seem like it took you hours!
For the cookie crumble:
- 15 Oreos, crushed
For the filling:
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 10 Oreos, crushed very finely
- Blue food coloring
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Large candy eyes
- Mini mason jars
- Begin by evenly filling the bottom of each mini mason jar with the 15 crushed Oreos. Set aside until ready to be filled.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vanilla instant pudding with the milk. Add blue food coloring until you reach the desired shade of blue. Fold in the Cool Whip and 10 crushed Oreos.
- Place in the refrigerator 5-10 minutes to thicken. Once thickened, transfer to a piping bag.
- Begin assembling the trifles by piping in the pudding into each mason jar, creating a swirl similar to on a cupcake at the top.
- Add 2 candy eyes to each, then a mini chocolate chip cookie into the “mouth.” Serve immediately. Enjoy!
My kids love the cookie monster so I know I will definitely be making these again. Plus they were so delicious & easy to make!