Listen, I've had my fair share of cooking mishaps. I made a DELICIOUS broccoli cheddar soup. But as I was straining out the soup so it wouldn't be lumpy (I hate lumpy soup) I realized that I didn't put anything under the strainer, and I just watched as my soup funneled down the sink.
But at least I didn't melt my stove, like some of these people did.
If you ever wanted to feel better about your cooking skills, look no further. Unless you're one of the people on this list, in which case...might I suggest takeout?
1. A tray might have been worth a shot.
2. If this was me, I'd be getting rid of the evidence.
3. Someone please call 911, I need to report a crime.
4."I can see clearly now, the grain is gone."
5. They're just REALLY excited to be eaten.
6. So many questions, so few answers.
7. Why are they puking?
8. It's like a pizza mushroom cloud!
9. Seriously, how often are people launching their pot lids into the ceiling?
10. It's actually impressive that you managed to do this.
11. What were you cooking? Lava?
12. Why is this baby meatloaf a thing? WHO THOUGHT OF THIS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
13. Think less bachelorette party, more school bake sale.
14. Honestly, what happened to the world? We used to be normal.
15. Never steam hot dogs. They shouldn't look fuzzy.
16. I want to hate this, but it's almost smart.
17. Not-so-sweet Potatoes
18. This is supposed to be bread. Did you maybe forget something? Like the right ingredients?
19. Basic kitchen knowledge: plastic melts
20. Mac and Cheese should be one color: chemically-enhanced orange
21. This is apparently a hamburger, but it looks like a ham-booger.
Do you ever mix up a full batch of cookie dough only to hesitate before baking it? Because let's face it, raw cookie dough the best treat ever! Right? The temptation is almost too much, but just knowing about the risks of salmonella, e-coli and tapeworms is enough to stop us from mowing down on a bowl of uncooked batter. This edible cookie dough recipe lets you enjoy your cookie batter worry free. The trick
If you had to create an ice cream flavor, what would it be? I think mine would be something to do with dark chocolate and raspberry...how could you not love that flavor combination? If I was going to do something a little more "out there," maybe it would have to do with a sweet and salty combination. Perhaps chocolate covered pretzels, with a little bit of peanut butter? Mmm...yep, that's what I want.
If you ask me, onions are one of the most underrated foods on the planet. They're so delicious, and despite what many people think, they add an extra element to basically any dish. The smell of fried onions is one of the best things in the world, and I'm always looking for more was to add them into my dishes. Thankfully, there are actually health benefits to adding more onions to your food...so excuse
I love a good scoop of ice cream more than I love most things. Specifically, a scoop of Ben & Jerry's ice cream can make me pretty gosh darn happy. That's why when I heard there was a recall on two of their products, I got a little nervous. Ben & Jerry'sThe FDA announced that Unilever, the company that owns Ben & Jerry’s, was voluntarily recalling two of their iconic flavors due to nut
Shrimp lovers it's time to rejoice! This sheet pan meal takes your love of seafood and turns it into a quick and easy weeknight dinner that the whole family is going to love.Not only is this meal a great option for when you're short on time (and maybe patience), but it's SO full of flavor. The garlic and lemon make this dish so fresh and bright you're going to be craving it every night.
This Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken is going to be your new favorite weeknight meal recipe. Not only is it quick and easy to whip up, but the tender, juicy chicken and fresh crunchy veggies make it absolutely irresistible!The last thing I want to do after coming home from work is spend hours making dinner. Thankfully, this recipe is so easy you can practically make it in your sleep (although we don't recommend it!). Just