Listen, I've had my fair share of cooking mishaps. I made a DELICIOUS broccoli cheddar soup. But as I was straining out the soup so it wouldn't be lumpy (I hate lumpy soup) I realized that I didn't put anything under the strainer, and I just watched as my soup funneled down the sink.
But at least I didn't melt my stove, like some of these people did.
If you ever wanted to feel better about your cooking skills, look no further. Unless you're one of the people on this list, in which case...might I suggest takeout?
1. A tray might have been worth a shot.
2. If this was me, I'd be getting rid of the evidence.
3. Someone please call 911, I need to report a crime.
4."I can see clearly now, the grain is gone."
5. They're just REALLY excited to be eaten.
6. So many questions, so few answers.
7. Why are they puking?
8. It's like a pizza mushroom cloud!
9. Seriously, how often are people launching their pot lids into the ceiling?
10. It's actually impressive that you managed to do this.
11. What were you cooking? Lava?
12. Why is this baby meatloaf a thing? WHO THOUGHT OF THIS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
13. Think less bachelorette party, more school bake sale.
14. Honestly, what happened to the world? We used to be normal.
15. Never steam hot dogs. They shouldn't look fuzzy.
16. I want to hate this, but it's almost smart.
17. Not-so-sweet Potatoes
18. This is supposed to be bread. Did you maybe forget something? Like the right ingredients?
19. Basic kitchen knowledge: plastic melts
20. Mac and Cheese should be one color: chemically-enhanced orange
21. This is apparently a hamburger, but it looks like a ham-booger.
For caffeine addicts, it is hard to imagine giving up that morning cup of coffee or tea for something else, especially not for a beverage made of mushrooms. But over the last few years, more and more coffee drinkers are jumping on board the trend of mushroom coffee. The superfood drink is currently having a moment, and with the promise to offer even more benefits than your regular cup of Joe without the side-effects, people
If you have a sweet tooth and are unable to resist chocolate or candy, then the recent U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warning is one you should take seriously. After it was revealed that products manufactured by the Kentucky-based Bauer's Candies may be contaminated with Hepatitis A, the FDA issued a recall and is now urging consumers to throw away any potentially tainted candies.Bauer's Candies released a statement on their website, explaining
We all love the summer. How can you not? The weather, the vacations, the ice cream and yes, the fresh strawberries! Every summer my mom and I used to make strawberry shortcake together after going berry picking in the mornings. It was such a fun tradition and now whenever I taste strawberries, all I can think of is summer. Even though we're in the thick of winter right now, Pillsbury has released a new sugar
Raise your hand if your new year's resolution was to lose weight. I bet a lot of people have their hands in the air right now. That was me last year. I knew I had to do something to change my lifestyle, and after some research I found that a low-carb diet was the best option for me. Since starting, I've really only had one complaint: I miss sandwiches and wraps! Everything else you can
When you hear that there is a hack for something, you assume that it is a shortcut or trick that will make the task at hand easier. This is why people on the internet are confused about Martha Stewart's latest cooking hack, which ironically seems to actually make the process more complicated. The lifestyle mogul has gained our trust over the years with her helpful home decor, craft, and party planning tips, and of course,
People who don't drink coffee truly fascinate me. How do you get moving in the morning? What do you do to stay awake? You're so wild, in my mind. I can't imagine starting my day without coffee. And for those of you who drink coffee without any cream or sugar? Wow. That's some intense stuff right there. Me, I need a teaspoon of sugar and at least one cream, but if I'm using coffee creamer,