Listen, I've had my fair share of cooking mishaps. I made a DELICIOUS broccoli cheddar soup. But as I was straining out the soup so it wouldn't be lumpy (I hate lumpy soup) I realized that I didn't put anything under the strainer, and I just watched as my soup funneled down the sink.
But at least I didn't melt my stove, like some of these people did.
If you ever wanted to feel better about your cooking skills, look no further. Unless you're one of the people on this list, in which case...might I suggest takeout?
1. A tray might have been worth a shot.
2. If this was me, I'd be getting rid of the evidence.
3. Someone please call 911, I need to report a crime.
4."I can see clearly now, the grain is gone."
5. They're just REALLY excited to be eaten.
6. So many questions, so few answers.
7. Why are they puking?
8. It's like a pizza mushroom cloud!
9. Seriously, how often are people launching their pot lids into the ceiling?
10. It's actually impressive that you managed to do this.
11. What were you cooking? Lava?
12. Why is this baby meatloaf a thing? WHO THOUGHT OF THIS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
13. Think less bachelorette party, more school bake sale.
14. Honestly, what happened to the world? We used to be normal.
15. Never steam hot dogs. They shouldn't look fuzzy.
16. I want to hate this, but it's almost smart.
17. Not-so-sweet Potatoes
18. This is supposed to be bread. Did you maybe forget something? Like the right ingredients?
19. Basic kitchen knowledge: plastic melts
20. Mac and Cheese should be one color: chemically-enhanced orange
21. This is apparently a hamburger, but it looks like a ham-booger.
Over the last year, the Instant Pot has become one of the trendiest kitchen appliances and for very good reasons. The coveted multi-use cooking gadget is described as a programmable pressure cooker, but it can also be used as a rice cooker, slow cooker, warmer, saute, steamer, and more. All of these convenient features make the Instant Pot perfect for those who enjoy cooking quick and easy meals at home with minimal effort. If you
Once again, people on the internet are divided after debate over Heinz's latest product, Mayochup, dominates discussions on social media. As you can probably guess from the name, Mayochup is a marriage of two staple condiments - ketchup and mayonnaise.The hybrid was introduced by Heinz earlier this year in other parts of the world, but despite sparking international controversy, the company continued to embrace the mixture and have finally decided to bring it to
I'm sure many of you are disappointed that summer has come to an end, but honestly, I say good riddance to the scorching heat. I'm ready to bundle up in my blanket-scarf, keep my feet warm in booties, and indulge in all the delicious autumnal treats. But I'm not the only one that feels this way. Restaurants like Starbucks have already taken steps to usher in fall, including serving their iconic pumpkin spice latte (the
As someone who loves to bake, a KitchenAid mixer made my Christmas and birthday lists every year. It took years, but I finally received one for my most recent birthday, and it's not an exaggeration when I say it's the best kitchen tool I've ever owned. Not only is it powerful enough to handle large batches of batter and dough, the attachments make it easy to make pasta and ice cream, spiralize vegetables, grind meat,
Can you believe August is almost over? It's been a hot and humid summer, but there certainly has been no shortage of cheap cold treats to help us cool down. Since the beginning of the season, we've been able to enjoy special deals on Dairy Queen Blizzards and soft-serve cones, Starbucks frappuccinos, and even 7-Eleven Slurpees. You would think by now we've had enough cold and sugary treats to satisfy us until next year,
Over the last few years, coconut oil has become a trendy product that is made out to seem like a cure-all for everything from ailments to weight loss. These days, the oil, which is extracted from the meat of the fruit, is an ingredient in many products we use and consume daily, including cooking sprays, cosmetics, shampoos, body lotions, and more. According to one survey, 72% of Americans consider coconut oil a healthy food and