Listen, I've had my fair share of cooking mishaps. I made a DELICIOUS broccoli cheddar soup. But as I was straining out the soup so it wouldn't be lumpy (I hate lumpy soup) I realized that I didn't put anything under the strainer, and I just watched as my soup funneled down the sink.
But at least I didn't melt my stove, like some of these people did.
If you ever wanted to feel better about your cooking skills, look no further. Unless you're one of the people on this list, in which case...might I suggest takeout?
1. A tray might have been worth a shot.
2. If this was me, I'd be getting rid of the evidence.
3. Someone please call 911, I need to report a crime.
4."I can see clearly now, the grain is gone."
5. They're just REALLY excited to be eaten.
6. So many questions, so few answers.
7. Why are they puking?
8. It's like a pizza mushroom cloud!
9. Seriously, how often are people launching their pot lids into the ceiling?
10. It's actually impressive that you managed to do this.
11. What were you cooking? Lava?
12. Why is this baby meatloaf a thing? WHO THOUGHT OF THIS? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
13. Think less bachelorette party, more school bake sale.
14. Honestly, what happened to the world? We used to be normal.
15. Never steam hot dogs. They shouldn't look fuzzy.
16. I want to hate this, but it's almost smart.
17. Not-so-sweet Potatoes
18. This is supposed to be bread. Did you maybe forget something? Like the right ingredients?
19. Basic kitchen knowledge: plastic melts
20. Mac and Cheese should be one color: chemically-enhanced orange
21. This is apparently a hamburger, but it looks like a ham-booger.
My parents never really let us have candy when we were kids. I didn't care about it that much, until one day my friend let me try some of her Sour Patch Kids. My entire world changed. I needed to have them. They were my new favorite candy and I wanted to consume them whenever I could. As you can imagine, it was a tough sell on my parents to get them to buy me
We all know that Disney is the happiest place on earth, and I would be willing to bet a lot of that happiness comes from the food. The endless options and themed food are always mind-blowing, but when the holidays roll around? Disney takes it to the next level. They recently revealed their holiday lineup of Christmas treats, and it's like something from my wildest dreams. Not only do they scream Christmas, but they also
There are a myriad of reasons to love the holiday season, not the least of which is the insane lineup of holiday-edition snacks that get released. Some fan-favorites come back every holiday season, but that doesn't make them any less exciting. Plus, there are always a few new additions to the lineup that seem to steal the show. These are some the best options for your holiday snacking pleasure. 1. Reese's Santa's HelpersReese'sAnything
I don't know about you, but the stuffing is my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner. Sure, you can make the argument that turkey is the star of the show, but I'll take extra stuffing over extra turkey any day of the week. That being said, it has to be good stuffing. You'd think that something consisting of mainly bread would always have to be good, but there are a few different ways to mess it
While we're all in the midst of preparing for the Thanksgiving festivities, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is sounding alarm about a fatal salmonella outbreak linked to raw turkey meat. The agency has confirmed that the widespread outbreak has sickened 164 people in 35 states over the last few months after they came in contact with raw turkey products purchased from a variety of sources. So far, 63 people have been hospitalized, and
There are many issues that deeply divide us and we all know which subjects are safe to bring up around the dinner table or at the office. If you're looking to make friends then it's a good idea to stay away from things like politics.We just hired a new guy at the office, Ian, and he seemed nice enough at first. He was appropriately chummy, but not overly friendly. We're an open office but