If you are like me you are always looking for new ways to get a caffeine fix in a unique and refreshing way.
This Bailey’s Frozen Mochaccino is perfect for cooling down after a long day at work, and its even got a little splash of Bailey’s for a boozy kick!
We just knew we had to give this deliciousness a try!
Make this at home and you’ll be so glad you did!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup really strong coffee
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- In a small pot add sugar, coffee and water bring to a boil and continue at a slow boil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips, Bailey’s and boiled mixture in a blender and blend for approximately 3 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl beat whipping cream until stiff, fold in the cooled chocolate mixture. Pour into individual serving bowls.
- Cover with plastic wrap (make sure the plastic touches the top of the chocolate mixture to prevent a skin from forming).
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with additional whipped cream if desired before serving.