Do you ever find that you're crunched for time, but still need to deliver a delicious cake for an upcoming event? I think it's safe to say that this happens to me more than I would willingly like to admit, maybe my organizational skills aren't exactly the greatest - I don't know.
Regardless, here is a cake recipe that has saved me on numerous occasions and I thought it might be nice to share it with all of you in case you find yourself in a similar situation. Please allow me to introduce to you the easiest cake recipe of all time...Cream Soda Cake!
With only two ingredients needed to make this delicious cake, time and money is on your side!
The first time I made this I was honestly a little bit skeptical on how it was going to turn out, but it ended up being an absolute hit with not only the kids, but the adults too! It instantly became a popular requested cake for many upcoming events.
But remember, don't over do it...keep this little gem in your books for when you need something quick and fast!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine dry cake mix, and 1 can of cream soda. Mix to combine.
3. Spray a baking dish, and pour batter into pan.
4. Bake according to the cake mix directions, and once done allow to cool completely.
5. Add frosting and decorate to your hearts desire!
6. Eat up and enjoy!
I'm so happy I'm able to share this lifesaver recipe with you! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 can cream soda
- 1 tub of vanilla frosting
- pink sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine dry cake mix, and 1 can of cream soda. Mix to combine.
- Spray a baking dish, and pour batter into pan.
- Bake according to the cake mix directions.
- Allow to cool completely before adding the frosting.
- Serve and enjoy!