If you want a recipe that will leave people speechless...then you need to make this Floating Eyeball Jello! This creepy dish is perfect for Halloween or birthday parties for little boys (who think it's fun to eat disgusting things!). If you can't find gummy eyeballs near you, they're available online here. Enjoy!
- 2 cups white grape juice (chilled)
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup of colorless soda (like ginger ale or Sprite)
- 16-24 gummy eyeballs
- shot glasses
- Pour 1/2 cup of grape juice and unflavored gelatin powder in a large bowl. Whisk and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds (or until the gelatin has liquified).
- Combine the remaining grape juice with your soda in a large measuring cup.
- Add your grape juice and gelatin mixture to the large measuring cup and stir to combine.
- Pour this mixture into your shot glasses and refrigerate for 30 minutes. You want the gelatin to be thick, but not totally firm.
- Once the gelatin has thickened up, remove the shot glasses from the fridge and push a gummy eyeball into the glass. You can add more than one eyeball in each glass if you like.
- Once you're finished adding the eyeballs, return your shot glasses to the fridge to completely harden (this should take about 2 hours but leaving them for 24 hours is best). Enjoy!