I just looove my slow cooker. Always dependable, always making meals taste amazing with barely any effort, cooking your dinner so it's ready when you walk through the door at the end of the day.
This Crock Pot Coke Baby Back Ribs recipe is the epitome of easy. All it takes is a can of the sweet stuff - Coca Cola. After generously seasoning your baby back ribs, pour the Coke into your slow cooker, and the liquid will tenderize and caramelize your meat nicely. Don't forget to baste with some BBQ sauce just before serving, and I guarantee you will be eating up every last bite of these ribs!
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Salt and pepper ribs generously on both sides.
- Wrap ribs around outside of crock pot.
- Pour Coke over ribs and cook for 8-10 hours.
- Cover a oven safe pan with aluminum foil.
- The meat will be falling off the bones, so carefully transfer the ribs to the foil lined pan (meaty side up).
- Cover ribs with barbecue sauce and place under broiler until sauce starts to sizzle and caramelize.
- Remove from oven and serve.