Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring. This recipe for Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is surprisingly packed with flavor, and is so good for you!
All you need to do is cut up a head of cauliflower into bite-sized chunks, and get roasting! The spices you add will get the flavor infusing as the oven does the rest of the job. Dip these in some ranch dressing for a delicious snack or appetizer!
- 8 ounces cauliflower florets, sliced horizontally
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3 light dashes of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the sliced cauliflower with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan and chopped parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.