Nothing like a good old deviled egg as a quick and easy party app. These cute appetizers were so easy to make and required no extra ingredients I didn't already have. The best part was not only that they actually taste great, they were super inexpensive as well!
Your guests are sure to love them because I definitely know some bunny who will!
- Dozen eggs
- ⅓ cup miracle whip
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- Pink food coloring
- Dash of salt and pepper
1. Fully submerge eggs in a medium filled with water and a dash of salt.
2. Bring water to a boil and lower heat adding the lid to cook for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the lid and drain excess water out and allow the eggs to fully cool.
4. Once cooled, peel off the shells and cut eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the center and place cooked yolks in a small separate bowl. Set the egg white aside.
5. Add in filling ingredients to the yolks and blend until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag and begin to refill your eggs adding the little extra toes!
6. Serve and enjoy the cutest little appetizer this Easter!