Coasters are a good thing to have on hand at home just about any time, so why not make your own super easy DIY Coasters in whatever theme you like?
With the holidays coming up, you could use old wrapping paper or harvest-themed paper to make these for your celebrations. We had this postcard-themed scrapbook paper kickin’ around, but the sky’s the limit in terms of any other theme you like! This is a great way to use up leftover paper around the house for a useful craft you can cherish forever.
- Paper, in whatever theme you like
- Round cork coasters
- Foam brush
- Mod Podge
- Place your paper printed side-down on a flat surface that can be cut on, or a cutting mat.
- Place a coaster on top, then trace around the coaster using a pencil. Cut out the paper carefully using scissors.
- Cover the coaster well with Mod Podge using the foam brush, then carefully place the cut out paper circle on top, lining up the edges as well as you can and smoothing out any bubbles.
- Finish by brushing more Mod Podge on the top and sides, then allowing to dry. Repeat with the remaining coasters and paper.