There are many products you can purchase to help keep your windshield clean. Driving in rainy conditions is already dangerous enough, there's no need to add a streaky or obstructed windshield to that.
However, store-bought windshield repellents can be very expensive and filled with unnecessary additives that will harm the environment. Luckily, there's a simple, safe way to keep your windshield repelling water so you don't have to stress about rainy conditions!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol
- 1 cup of filtered water
- spray bottle
How To Make It
- Pour the rubbing alcohol into the spray bottle
- Add the water to the spray bottle.
- Swirl the bottle to mix the ingredients. It will feel warm, but not hot.
- When bottle feels cool, but the cap on and you are ready to use!
To use the spray, put some of the solution on the exterior of your windshield and use a dry, clean rag to wipe the windshield until dry.
There are other ways to save you money while still getting results with homemade sprays and repellents! These are some of our favorites!
Continue reading to find out how you can stop your windshield from fogging up, and how you can kill weeds without the harsh chemicals!