As if the White House doesn't have enough to concern themselves with already, Donald Trump and his Mar-A-Lago resort have been hit with 13 health violations for the state of their kitchen.
Though Trump claims to have left all his businesses while he's in office, it's no secret the president spends almost every weekend in Florida, spending millions of dollars in travel expenses to go play golf.
Unfortunately for Mr. President, though his kitchen may serve "the most beautiful chocolate cake you've ever seen," it doesn't really have much else going for it.
Days before the Japanese Prime Minister visited the country club, health inspectors found violations for potentially dangerous raw fish, under-cooled meats, and for storing food in broken freezers.
Three of the 13 violations were considered "high priority" meaning they could be serving illness-causing bacteria to customers.
According to the Miami Herald, these were the violations.
▪ Fish designed to be served raw or undercooked, the inspection report reads, had not undergone proper parasite destruction.
▪ In two of the club’s coolers, inspectors found that raw meats that should be stored at 41 degrees were much too warm and potentially dangerous: chicken was 49 degrees, duck clocked in a 50 degrees and raw beef was 50 degrees. Ham at 57 degrees.
▪ The club was cited for not maintaining the coolers in proper working order and was ordered to have them emptied immediately and repaired.
▪ Using rusted shelves inside the walk-in coolers
▪ Employees not using warm enough water to wash their hands
Mar-a-Lago was hit with 11 health violations in 2016, and just 2 in 2015.