Look no further for the best recipe you’ll want in your back pocket next time you need breakfast for a crowd. These Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes are fool-proof, so simple, and absolutely delicious.
All you need is your trusty baking sheet for an easy way to make multiple pancakes at once. Between the pineapple-cherry combo, you won’t be able to get enough of these sweet treats!
If you're looking for more breakfast ideas, these ones are delish!
Scroll down to see how to make these delicious Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes.
- 15 pineapple rings
- 15 maraschino cherries, without stems
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and melted butter until smooth. Pour onto a large baking sheet, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Add the pineapple rings to the baking sheet in rows, then add a cherry in the center of each pineapple ring.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the pancake mix, eggs, and milk until smooth. Pour the pancake mix on top of the pineapple-cherry rings.
- Bake 20-24 minutes, or until pancakes are cooked through and golden brown.
- Using another baking sheet, flip the pancakes out. Cut the pancakes into squares, and serve with maple syrup. Enjoy!
Don't these look delicious!?
Do you know someone who loves breakfast food? Make sure to share this recipe with them!
Watch our video below that shows you how to make these delicious Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes.